mandag 1. april 2013

Spring update

I am so sorry for all of you who have regularly been checking my blog and to your biggest disappointment seen nothing new in a while. Right before spring break was crazy, nothing big happened except from school stuff, and I barely took any pictures. Since I want this blog to be bursting with pictures, I did not feel I had anything to show/tell you :)

BUT, I guess I can write a short note on what's been going on lately. As I said school was crazy before spring break, I had a lot of presentations, tests and papers....not to mention the readings...contstantly....reading...! Martin went to Norway for his audition for Norges Musikkhøyskole (NMH), a music acadamy in Oslo. He auditioned for a composition Bachelor's degree. After he had been back a few days he got the letter: You are accepted!! I am soooooooo happy for him :D When he got back he brought his mother, Marianne, she came for a two week visit. During the first week we spent much time with her and Dan Dressen (a St. Olaf professor) and his wife Beth and sister Dale. Marianne had several concerts during her stay, both at St. Olaf and in the cities. For spring break we traveled to Chicago for our vacation. It has been a great two weeks: getting Martin back, Martin getting accepted to NMH, Marianne's visit and our vacation in Chicago. 

I think this is enough for now, as I said I don't have any pictures from before spring break. I will now post several posts from spring break divided into days because of the heavy load of pictures. Enjoy! 

<3 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar