tirsdag 4. september 2012

Registration

Today we registered for courses for this fall semester. I'm taking Luther and Aquinas (a religion course), Intro Feminist Theologi (a religion course), Ethics/The Good Life (a philosophy course) and Elementary Linear Algebra (you guessed right, a math course!). In addition to that I'm taking Individual Fitness, but I might drop that class. It's only an exercise course worth 0.5 credit, so that should be fine :)

We also signed the College Book:


Tomorrow all the Norwegian students and staff are eating lunch together, and I've actually met somebody I know from home! His name is Preben and I went to junior high with him in Norway :) The day after that is the first day of classes, so tomorrow is my last day of freedom ^^,

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar