lørdag 22. september 2012

Classes and co-curricular activities

Hey, it's been a while since I updated my blog now, so I thought I'd tell you a bit about what I'm doing and why I never have time to blog ;)

My plan this year was to take religion and mathematics courses, but a week ago I decided that mathematics just didn't work out as well as I'd thought. SO, I dropped my mathematics class, and got another religion class: Christian Ethics - Life and Death. That means that I've three religion classes and one philosophy class. 

In addition to that I've joined some co-curricular activities: knitting (very cosy and nice), choir (not a big one, but it'll do), hip hop (finally some dancing again!) and a hiking club (we'll maybe go on a canoe trip during fall break). This is basically what I do: class, homework (and that's A LOT) and these activities. 

Last week the international students were invited to have a flash mob in the caf. Unfortunately I couldn't join them, but here's the video they posted on YouTube:



Take care, I'll be back with some anwers to my dad's questions about what's going on :)

1 kommentar:

  1. Still waiting...
    Patience is my middle name!
    Love, - dad

    SvarSlett